THE LINK IS UNCLICKABLE
FOR A GUEST !!! Dont worry try to fix this problem s0rry guys
ALA AQ BINAGO SA SETTINGS NG SITE NASIRA YATA 4UMER

For n0w enter this to login
Username: Member
Password: westwood
enjoy
RomvanWAP III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)

Go down 
+4
o0ojaypeeo0o
yhanie
Romvan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Romvan
founder
founder
Romvan

EP : 10854

The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) Empty
PostSubject: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 am

The Road 2011 Camrip by w0w ulam
The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) 590The_Road_2011_
The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) TheRoad2011CamripBywow_ulamSPLIT2_20111216154859
The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) TheRoad2011CamripBywow_ulamSPLIT2_20111216154918

The Road is about a 12 year-old cold case which is reopened when three teenagers are missing in an abandoned road. In the course of the investigation, deeper and gruesome stories of abduction and murders are discovered. After more than two decades, the secrets and mysteries of the road are finally revealed and the ghost lingering the dark and desolate pathway is out to make sure nobody leaves alive.
The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) Download-icon

The Road 2011 Camrip By SPLIT 1.mp4 161MB LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?2vo6geddmvndior
The Road 2011 Camrip By SPLIT 2.mp4 161MB LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?udb99994rb8spuk
The Road 2011 Camrip SPLIT 1.3gp 124MB LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?n4b1v9e52rfmnq3
The Road 2011 Camrip SPLIT 2.3gp 124MB LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?pua4ur7kcss2thc

Last edited by Romvan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Mas Malinaw linaw to mga tol)
Back to top Go down
http://romvanwap2.wen9.com
private

EP : 9510

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 am

affraid Woah! ASTIG! I've been waiting for this, 1 week ko ng hinahanap kase napanood ko na sya sa big screen and i want to watch it again.

Im not really a big fan of filipino movies but this one is really good!! ★★★★★

The Road is genuinely eerie; it’s more like a psycho-thriller and ghost story hybrid.  Which makes it more interesting. If I have to make a very short description about what kind of story this film has – i’ll have to say “This is how I would like to be scared!”, a movie that really creeps into those tiny strands of hair at the back of your neck. It’s refreshing to watch a Tagalog horror flick that really lets you step back and use your head in the little guessing games you would do along the way.

THE ROAD is thumbs up excellent, I highly recommend it to fans of horror, mystery, and suspense movies. Not many Tagalog horror movies are usually this good these days; I suggest you never miss this one. This is the first Filipino horror/psycho thriller film that i really took seriously. The plot was great and the twists were unpredictable. This movie is comparable to the notable horror flicks of Korea, Japan and Thailand.

Congrats GMA films for bringing the horror genre in the Philippines to a whole new level. Without any exaggeration, this the best filipino film EVER! Everything in this movie is just perfect! go to your nearest theaters and I'll prove you that I'm right. I'm not after any network, I watch any network. So I'm not bias with my judgment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
private

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:13 am

pota deleted e!
Back to top Go down
yhanie
Trainee

EP : 9049

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

LECHON,, deleted..
Back to top Go down
Romvan
founder
founder
Romvan

EP : 10854

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 pm

link fix and update.. Mp4 4mat add thanks for reporting
Back to top Go down
http://romvanwap2.wen9.com
o0ojaypeeo0o
Trainee

EP : 8865

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:05 am

deleted na po un links sa MF .
Back to top Go down
wolves
Trainee

EP : 8938

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:39 pm

invalid link pare!!!!
Back to top Go down
kimgale
Trainee

EP : 8833

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:19 pm

bk8 ganun deleted .. wala na po bang ibang link .. ?? please help me . thanks
Back to top Go down
jil14
Trainee

EP : 8819

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:43 am

deleted!!!
Back to top Go down
joecon
Trainee

EP : 8797

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 pm

paki ayos naman ng pelikula
Back to top Go down
private

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:44 am

may virus yung sa mediafire..paki ayos naman please...gusto ko na tong mapanood..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)   The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip  (Reupload) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road By GMA FILMS Camrip (Reupload)
Page 1 of 1